Friday, June 22, 2012

3 of 40: Adam Levine and Wiz Khalifa

You can deny the catchiness of this song but why bother.  I know this is just another case of two musicians cashing in on the success of each other but does that really matter when I am singing their high falsetto hooks at the top of my lungs in the shower? Sadly, the answer is no. I am pretty happy with the two likenesses here, granted Levine kinda looks like an anime character, but the tattoos are pretty fun and I believe respectable facsimiles of the real things.  The song is called "Payphone" so I totally stretched my imagination an placed them in a phone booth, BRILLIANT! I gotta work on being more creative with my ideas and these solid-ish background although easy and speedy to do are gonna get old real fast. Thanks for reading!

No comments: